You can access your MyCloud Office, MyCloud Server or similar hosted desktop or server service from your Android-powered Smartphone, Tablet, Netbook, Car, Fridge or Washing machine.
To do so, you will need to download and install the Microsoft Remote Desktop App to your device, by performing the following steps...
1. Locate the Microsoft Remote Desktop App in the App Store
2. Select "Microsoft Remote Desktop"
3. Click the "Install" button, wait for the download to complete
4. Click the "Open" button
5. Click the back button if the "What's new" screen appears
6. Click the "Plus" (+) button at the bottom left of the screen
5. Enter the server address in the "PC Name" field, followed by ":", followed by the Port number, then press "Save"
The server address can be found in your MyCloud Office activation e-mail, or in the Service Information screen for your service in MyCloud Portal. The default Port number for MyCloud Office is 50,000.
Note : You can optionally enter your username and password here
WARNING: If you save your username and password here, anyone with access to your device will be able to access your MyCloud Office files and desktop without logging in. We strongly recommend password protecting your device and taking all reasonable security precautions if using this option.
6. Tap on the connection (shown in the Remote Desktop App as the server address configured above) and enter your username and password
Configuration is complete
Your Device is now ready to connect to the service. To access the service in future, simply select the "RD Client" app on the app list on your device, and select the service.