How to Setup and Migrate an Exchange Mailbox - Windows Outlook User
- Login to Portal and place an order in the Pricebook for the Hosted Exchange services that you would like.
- The provisioning team will then allocate your order and mailboxes for you. This is generally performed within 3-7 Business Days from order.
- Adjust the MX Records - http://support.neural.com.au/entries/21951445-Neural-Hosted-Exchange-DNS-Settings
- Once your mailboxes are ready then follow the Export Outlook items to an Outlook Data File (.pst) Guide for your clients Outlook - http://support.neural.com.au/entries/21951395-Export-Outlook-items-to-an-Outlook-Data-File-pst-
- Then setup the new accounts on your client Outlook - http://support.neural.com.au/entries/21141491-Setup-Microsoft-Outlook-for-exchange
- Finally Import Outlook items from a Personal Folders file (.pst) - http://support.neural.com.au/entries/21951405-Import-Outlook-items-from-a-Personal-Folders-file-pst-
Have more questions? Submit a request